Saturday, September 19, 2009

AFTERLIFE

Well, I haven't ever bothered announcing the existence of this setting before, largely because it's a collection of various ideas that I've been kicking around for a long time with no real definition or structure. It's taken me a while to really figure out how I wanted to approach this setting, and I think I've finally got it figured out, at least the beginning of it, and everything flows from there.

Without further ado, anyone with enough free time (or enough boredom) to be checking this blog (not to exclude those here by chance), may now experience a brief introduction to AFTERLIFE.

Coming soon will be Spotlights from the Guided Tour, Introductions to Major Players, as well as previews of Edges, Hindrances, and Powers original to the setting. As work continues, and I make more information available, I'd appreciate any feedback that passers-by may have to offer. Nothing is ever done perfectly the first time, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment