Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Beautiful Music They Make!

The Children of the Night, that is. I spent a lot of time searching the internet for a complete and balanced system for playing Vampires, Werewolves, etc., whether in the styl of WoD or not, and came up rather empty. The only document I was able to locate was a quick and dirty conversion of Vampires into NPCs, presumably for the players to hunt. While there's nothing wrong with that (it did come in rather handy to get me started; thank you to Patrick Phillips), it was not what I was looking for. So, in lieu of finding what I need, I have responded in my usual manner and am currently writing it.

In fact, I am writing it twice. I, personally, am a huge fan of the NE version of powers, and love using them any chance I get, so I am working up some WoD conversion documents for those powers - they are rather creatively interpreted, of course. However, not everyone is as big a fan of those powers as I am, and not everyone has access to the sourcebook. Therefore, I simultaneously putting together a conversion that makes use of standard Savage Worlds mechanics and powers.

Please enjoy this preview of the Necessary Evil version of Vampires: Vampire: The Conversion.

6 comments:

  1. May i have access tp the conversion? savage Worlds has much better mechanics! Thanks!

    Sean

    sanders.sean0903@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I requested access twice now and nothing as of yet so can I have it also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance of this conversion please
    Anubisck@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was interested, until I had to ask for permission, and seeing that you ignore requests.

    You either make this available to people, Ace, or you don't. Playing keep-away and forcing people to beg is dick behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knock, Knock. Any chance of you "Unlocking" this conversion? I mean it's odd that you would put it out there and then require that people have to "request" permission to gain access.

    (Shrug)

    Oh well. To each their I guess.

    ReplyDelete